Welcome Y'all

Welcome to my blog! I am a recent college graduate looking to share my funny life stories with the blogging world. I majored in Health Services Administration at James Madison University and am currently working at a hospital in Virginia.

However, I am getting ready to leave my hospital job to be a missionary for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship. I will be working with Greek students on college campuses to help them strengthen their faith. Being a Zeta Tau Alpha Alumnae, I love all things greek! Get to know me and enjoy my graceful and not so graceful moments as I move down to sunny South Carolina to work at Clemson University. Go Tigers!

I am a Navy brat and therefore don't have a hometown per say, but with parents from North Carolina and Kentucky, we love the South. My favorite food is shrimp and grits, and you can most likely find me wearing my cowboy boots rain or shine! Have fun reading about my adventures in South Carolina where there are always, "Smiling Faces and Beautiful Places!"


Xoxo,
Southern Saving Grace

Comments

Popular Posts