Jerry's Sno Cones

Discovering new things in your city is always so much fun. Even though I went to high school in Memphis and we've been back here for a few years, I had never heard of or been to Jerry's Sno Cones. Boy was I missing out! You may have remembered me talking about taking my little brother and his friends there about a week ago. 
Jerry's is pretty far from where we live in Germantown, but it is well worth the drive. I've never had a sno cone as tasty as the one's from Jerry's. They have so many awesome creations and then they also do this thing called "Supreme" where they add vanilla ice cream in between the sno cone layers...what?! YES. 
Yesterday, the Youth at my church went for an outing and the Youth Director was out of town, so he asked if I would help out and drive. Any excuse to go to Jerry's is a good enough excuse for me! I had some funny boys in my car who kept stealing my headband and just being ridiculous, so needless to say we had a blast. Then for the yummy sno cones! The first time I went I tried pink lemonade, which was good, but I wanted to change it up. This time I went for sour blue raspberry. It was delish...except for the part where my tongue, teeth, and lips turned blue. We got some pretty funny pictures of all the crazy tongue colors.


You almost forget how good a sno cone can be until you go there! 

XoXo,
Southern Saving Grace

Comments

Popular Posts