Puppy Play Time

Who doesn't love puppies? Dogs are a man's best friend...and a ladies! One of my friends recently got a Golden Retriever/Lab mix. Talk about adorable! I'm honestly not sure if I've seen a dog as cute as him. They named him Mowgli after the Jungle Book too, which I thought was precious. Anyways, I am always up for a play date with Mowgli and that's just what we did yesterday. Back in Tennessee, my family has two dogs, Lucy & Penny, and I miss them a lot! They are always so excited when I come home wondering where I've been all those months. We really consider them a part of the family and I couldn't imagine them not being there. I can't wait until I am established in my career to get a pup of my own. But until then, borrowing Mowgli and my other friends pups will have to do...




XoXo,
Southern Saving Grace

Comments

Popular Posts