27 Dresses...My Version

Did I mention it was wedding season?! Not only did I just recently attend two weddings, I currently have three best friends who are engaged...THREE! Part of my fun MDW consisted of Wedding dress shopping with my best friend Christy who is getting married next June. I am so lucky and blessed to be chosen as her MOH and I hope I can live up to the Honor! So, Christy had already picked her wedding dress for the day and I had seen pictures, but of course I insisted on seeing it in person! I also had to give her the SHOUT test. 

For all of you MOH's out there this is the shout test for all wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses. When you have picked both said dresses the two of you must proceed to do the shout dance...and all of it. You have to get all the way down and all the way and do all the moves just like you would at the reception. If the dress doesn't rip from squatting or accidentally reveal anything embarrassing you are GOOD TO GO! Christy thought I was absolutely ridiculous jumping around, but this actually eliminated one bridesmaids dress that we really liked!

Now for the pictures...Christy had envisioned us all in adorable one shoulder dresses for the big day because she didn't want anything strapless (she didn't want us to look too similar). Well, it was a good thing I came to be the guinea pig and try on 4,868,945,648 dresses (okay I may be slightly exaggerating) but we actually decided on a strapless one! Christy wants the real bridesmaids dress to be a surprise and the wedding dress will of course NOT be revealed until the day of, so you are left with the rejects. Here is my version of 27 dresses...


Waiting for our Consultant!



And the winner is....none of the above! Stay tuned to see the real bridesmaids dress closer to the date of the wedding!

XoXo,
Southern Saving Grace

Comments

Popular Posts